Children’s Riding Holidays.
CHILDREN’S RIDING HOLIDAYS AT SCOTTISH EQUESTRIAN HOTEL. THE BEST CHILDREN’S HORSE RIDING HOLIDAYS.
- The kids return year after year and have great memories of their riding holidays with us.
- We have a great programme – with no time to get bored/homesick.
- Many kids come on their own but they make squads of pals in hours. The kids meet here year after year, having kept in touch since the previous riding holiday with us. It’s an amazingly friendly children’s riding holiday at Scottish Equestrian Hotel.
Children’s horse riding holidays are a mix of tuition and fun things to do on horseback, riding to music, picnic rides, games sessions, jumping and bareback riding.
Evening entertainment is provided by specially trained group leaders, with great ideas during your children’s riding holiday. There is something to do every night, but if you just want to hang out with your pals, there’s a variety of places to go……..
- Peepers – our cinema , shows a movie every night at 7.
- Mingles – is a multi-function space for talent and dancing competitions.
- Chukkis – has the television – and its where kids eat Anne’s GREAT food
- Gallops – our new coffee bar and entertainment place with Air Hockey, Table Football, and Table Tennis + ipod connections to our full theatre sound system
Accommodation is in rooms of four for your children’s horse riding holiday. This makes it even more enjoyable. Sharing a room with other young people increases the enjoyment of your riding holiday.
Riding groups are made according to ability so everyone has a great opportunity to improve their skills during their children’s riding holiday.
The End of the Week Gymkhana ensures prizes and rosettes for everyone.
Above all we treat every child as though they were our own — WITH GREAT CARE! For children’s riding holidays, there is no better choice than Scottish Equestrian Hotel. Riding holidays that they will always remember.