Children’s Riding Holidays.
Pony Camps for Children. Children’s Riding Holidays At Scottish Equestrian Hotel.
CHILDREN’S RIDING HOLIDAYS AT SCOTTISH EQUESTRIAN HOTEL. The Best Horse Riding Holidays For Children. Wonderful Children’s Riding Holidays In Lanark, Scotland.
The Scottish Equestrian Centre and Hotel in Lanark has earned a great reputation over the past 30 years for quality holidays for children’s riding holidays, providing terrific fun packed breaks for unaccompanied children aged 8 – 16 years. We give children the time of their lives, remembered for years to come, with careful attention to safety and round the clock supervision.
- The kids return year after year and have great memories of their riding holidays with us.
- We have a great programme – with no time to get bored. No time to get homesick.
- Many kids come on their own but they make squads of pals in hours. The kids meet here year after year, having kept in touch since the previous riding holiday with us.
Children’s horse riding holidays are a mix of tuition and fun things to do on horseback, riding to music, picnic rides, games sessions, jumping and bareback riding.
Evening entertainment is provided by specially trained group leaders, with great ideas. There is something to do every night but if you just want to hang out with your pals there’s a variety of places to go……..
- Peepers – our cinema , shows a movie every night at 7.
- Mingles – is a multi-function space for talent and dancing competitions.
- Chukkis – has the television – and its where kids eat Anne’s GREAT food
- Gallops – our new coffee bar and entertainment place with Air Hockey, Table Football, and Table Tennis + ipod connections to our full theatre sound system
Accommodation is in rooms of four.
Riding groups are made according to ability so everyone has a great opportunity to improve their skills.
The End of the Week Gymkhana ensures prizes and rosettes for everyone.
Above all we treat every child as though they were our own — WITH GREAT CARE! For children’s riding holidays, there is no better choice than Scottish Equestrian Hotel.
The cost per child is £565.